The Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britney Spears: Bikini Brit plays with puppies

Go down

Britney Spears: Bikini Brit plays with puppies Empty Britney Spears: Bikini Brit plays with puppies

Post  Scarlet Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:15 am

Britney Spears: Bikini Brit plays with puppies Britneyspears507503axj0Britney Spears: Bikini Brit plays with puppies Pamelaanderson507411ayx8

IT looks like the perfect photo from a family album.

So fingers crossed this glowing pic of BRITNEY hints towards a better future for the troubled starlet.

The smiling snap, taken in March this year at the singer's home, shows her sporting a fab figure as she plays up to the camera.

Meanwhile, life is certainly perking up with the producers of How I Met Your Mother pushing for her to be nominated for an Emmy.

Brit has been included on the official ballot as a possible nominee to receive an award for her two guest appearances on the sitcom.

She joins MARY-KATE OLSEN for Weeds, ALYSSA MILANO for My Name is Earl and Scrubs star SARAH CHALKE for guest-starring as Brit’s boss on the show.

The list of 41 actresses will be whittled to a short list of final nominees before the ceremony in September.

Other bizarre goings-on in the wonderful world that is Britney include ending up on the cutting room floor following her cameo in new PUSSYCAT DOLLS video When I Grow Up.

She filmed her scene last week, although supposedly did not interact with the group while on set.

A source said: "They all wave at each other as they are passing in traffic - that is it. Of course, Britney looks hot and blond. It is a very short sequence, but [Britney] had a lot of fun with it. Britney really likes the Dolls' music and when she saw them on the MTV [Movie Awards], she was totally down to do the video."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1288199.ece#OTC-RSS&ATTR=Bizarre
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://theden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down