The Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rihanna's revenge

Go down

Rihanna's revenge Empty Rihanna's revenge

Post  Scarlet Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:58 pm

Rihanna's revenge Melb724705a

THIS is the battered face of singer RIHANNA after she was allegedly bashed by boyfriend CHRIS BROWN.
The shocking photo was released by pals of the pop star as revenge after rapper Brown’s “arrogant” apology.

It shows her bloody, swollen lips, welts on her forehead and bruises on her eyes, nose and cheeks.

The Umbrella singer, who turned 21 yesterday , was also bitten on the arm during the alleged pre-Grammy bust-up on February 8.

The Los Angeles Police Department has launched an internal probe over how the picture was leaked to US website TMZ, saying it “has the appearance” of a photograph taken during a domestic violence investigation.

But Rihanna’s aides said they wanted the world to see her injuries after Brown’s weak apology.

One said: “The picture is shocking enough to put pressure on Chris to take more responsibility. They also know reaction to the picture could kill his career.

“Rihanna was appalled by his apology and his behaviour since the incident.”

Brown, 19, took a week to make his public statement, which didn’t even mention Rihanna by name.

He said: “Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired.

“I am seeking the counselling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones, and I am committed, with God’s help, to emerging a better person.”

And Rihanna has released a statement through her representative thanking fans for their support.

The statement reads: “At the request of the authorities, Rihanna is not commenting about the incident involving Chris Brown.

“She wants to assure her fans that she remains strong, is doing well, and deeply appreciates the outpouring of support she has received during this difficult time.”

Brown is free on £35,000 bail after being arrested on suspicion of making criminal threats and is due in a Los Angeles court on March 5.

The LA District Attorney’s Office is continuing to investigate whether to charge Brown with domestic assault.

He allegedly attacked the beauty in a bust-up after Brown received a text message from another woman as they left a Hollywood do before the Grammy awards.

A spokeswoman for TMZ refused to reveal the source of the photo, but added: “It has been obtained legally.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/usa/article2257080.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=Rihanna
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://theden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down