The Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lily goes wild for her new man

Go down

Lily goes wild for her new man Empty Lily goes wild for her new man

Post  Scarlet Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:22 am

Lily goes wild for her new man Melb724705a

LILY ALLEN has revealed all about the new man in her life – calling him a “hunk” and boasting that he has a “nice” manhood.

Lily has been snapped out numerous times with TOM DINSDALE, one half of dance duo AUDIO BULLYS.

And in an interview with Q Magazine the singer admitted they had slept together – even snogging him in front of the reporter.

Lily said: “The hunk in my kitchen.

“Well, he’s hot. He’s cute, isn’t he? I had a sleep-over two nights ago and he came along.

“Quite young, for me. What d’you wanna know? How big his c*** is? It’s very nice.”

The gobby singer also confessed that she regularly goes to lapdancing clubs and spends hours getting private dances and chatting with the strippers.

She said: “I signed my publishing deal at Stringfellows and had a private dance.

“One of the naked ones. It was really embarrassing. It’s quite awkward if you’re not attracted to women, and I’m not.

“I went to Spearmint Rhino the other day actually, for six hours. I’ve had lap dances there. It’s fun. I like having a chat with the strippers.”

The singer insists she’s not gay despite another recent confession that she “snogged lesbian twins on a couch in San Diego”.

In the shoot for Q, Lily posed in a number of risqué shots seemingly surrounded by panthers – although they were added digitally later.

On the cover, below right, she’s topless and in another shot the star is dressed in a fur coat and purple killer heels.

Lily also spoke about her relationship with ex-boyfriend CHEMICAL BROTHERS DJ ED SIMONS, revealing the pair “still love each other”.

They split up in early 2008 shortly after Lily fell pregnant with his baby and suffered a miscarriage.

Lily said: “We still speak two times a week, he texts me all the time, making sure I’m alright.

“We never were not friends, it just became difficult. Because there was so much pain associated with everything that happened, for me I just needed to get away.

“But we still love each other. And we talk all the time and maybe one day we’ll get back together. But I don’t know. Not right now.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2268110.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=Lily+Allen
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://theden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down