The Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First real photos of Nicole Kidman's baby

Go down

First real photos of Nicole Kidman's baby Empty First real photos of Nicole Kidman's baby

Post  Dnevnohr Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:57 am

Being ushered in and out with the help of security, Nicole Kidman was spotted out recently taking baby Sunday Rose to a London hospital for a presumed checkup.

With everything seemingly fine, the “Eyes Wide Shut” actress jetted out of London a few days later to take a much-needed break from work on her new movie “Nine”.

Meanwhile, it looks as if Sunday Rose may already have her future husband in the bag, as actor Russell Crowe recently told FOX Pop Tarts, “Sunday Rose was born on the same day as my son Tennyson — the 7th of July, and so Nicole and Keith brought Sunday Rose around on a Sunday, which I thought was appropriate.”

“Nicole had one look at my young son Tennyson and said, ‘Russell, I’m a great believer in arranged marriages. Can we just make the connection now?’ So Tennyson is engaged, he’s only 2,” Crowe added.

http://dnevnohr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4770

First real photos of Nicole Kidman's baby Nicole-kidman-sunday-9268-2

Dnevnohr

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down