The Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy dad at side as love leaves

Go down

Amy dad at side as love leaves Empty Amy dad at side as love leaves

Post  Scarlet Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:00 am

Amy dad at side as love leaves Melb724705a

AMY WINEHOUSE’s dad is jetting out to the Caribbean to comfort his daughter after her new lover checked out of their hotel.
Mitch, 57, had hoped to meet new man JOSH BOWMAN, 21 - but the posh ex-public schoolboy left St Lucia yesterday.

Instead he will comfort Amy, 25, said to be distraught at his departure.

A source said: “She has been calling Mitch every day to tell him she is totally besotted.

"Mitch wants him to know he will have their support.”

Clean-cut Josh, who met the Rehab singer at the plush Le Sport resort, checked out with his mum and gran. He kissed Amy before carrying his cases to a minibus.

Glowing

A fellow guest said: “Amy was very upset.

“She was in tears and kept telling Josh she loved him and would see him again soon.”

Posh Josh, a pal of rugby star Danny Cipriani, had previously denied he was Amy’s new boyfriend.

But Amy told our sister paper the News Of The World: “Josh is handsome and clean and that’s what I love about him.

“When I’m with Josh I don’t need drugs to feel good because he makes me feel so amazing. I’ve finally escaped from hell. I’m in love again. Look at me, I’m glowing!

“We just had sex... can’t you tell?”

Talking about her jailbird husband BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL, 26, who has filed for divorce, Amy added: “Blake was rubbish in bed.

“Almost every time I slept with him it was like I was dead. I don’t know what’s going on. For the time being I’ve forgotten I’m married.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2120132.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=amy+winehouse
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://theden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down