The Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rihanna's injuries 'horrific'

Go down

Rihanna's injuries 'horrific' Empty Rihanna's injuries 'horrific'

Post  Scarlet Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:24 pm

Rihanna's injuries 'horrific' Melb724705a

POP star RIHANNA suffered "horrific" injuries after an alleged assault by her boyfriend CHRIS BROWN, US reports claim.
The Umbrella singer is believed to have bite marks on her arms and major contusions to both sides of her face, a split lip, swelling, bruising and a bloody nose, showbiz website TMZ reports.

US sources said he lashed out after the Umbrella singer accused him of flirting with another woman.

The trouble kicked off after the couple left a pre-Grammys party - hosted by Sony mogul CLIVE DAVIS - in a Lamborghini sports car.

Both later pulled out of performances at Sunday’s awards show.

A source said: “Inside the party they were very lovey-dovey, but later on they were arguing.

“Rihanna is now doing a lot of soul searching over whether their relationship can last. Only time will tell.”

Martial arts expert Brown is said to have fled after the 12.30am bust-up at the roadside in LA’s swanky Hancock Park area.

He allegedly went into hiding in a hotel and later handed himself in to cops.

Meanwhile Rihanna, 20, was rushed to hospital after dialling 911 from the hired car.

A source said: “Rihanna was distraught, she had bruises on her face, a bloody nose and sore lip. She was interviewed by police at the hospital before being released a few hours later.”

An eyewitness at the Cedars-Sinai hospital told website radaronline.com: "Rihanna was clearly very upset by what had happened and I could hear her screaming. Rihanna was trying to get her point across about something, she sounded like she was crying as she tried to get her point across."

Brown, 19, was charged with suspicion of making criminal threats and released on $50,000 bail. If found guilty he could face nine years in jail.

He was also being investigated for alleged “domestic violence and felony battery”, and more charges could be filed, cops said. Some reports claimed he had used a “deadly weapon”.

Can I remind Brown what he said in 2007.

In a magazine interview, he told how his violent stepfather battered his mum.

He said: “He used to hit my mom. He made me terrified all the time.

“I remember one night he made her nose bleed. I was crying and thinking, ‘I’m just gonna go crazy on him one day’. I hate him to this day.”

He is due in court on March 5.

Rihanna has not been seen in public since the allegations were made and it has been reported her sold-out concert in Malaysia and her planned 21st birthday celebrations in New York have been cancelled.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/article2218715.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=Rihanna
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://theden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Rihanna's injuries 'horrific' Empty Re: Rihanna's injuries 'horrific'

Post  Scarlet Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:26 pm

Well Chris your just like your father once a woman beater always a woman beater she's better off without you
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://theden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum