The Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennifer Aniston Chats with Regis and Kelly

Go down

Jennifer Aniston Chats with Regis and Kelly Empty Jennifer Aniston Chats with Regis and Kelly

Post  Dnevnohr Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:00 pm

Following an early stop at “Good Morning America,” Jennifer Aniston continued on with her press duties by dropping by “Live with Regis and Kelly” on Thursday morning. And did she looked hot?

In tremendous spirits, the former “Friends” starlet is currently in the midst of pumping up interest for her Christmas Day movie release “Marley & Me”.

As previously reported by Gossip Girls, Jen took a moment to talk about her upcoming 40th birthday while on GMA, saying, “It feels like a great time. I’ve heard when women say it just gets better, and I really believe that to be true. I didn’t have half as much fun in my 20s as I’m having now. Youth is wasted on the young.”

Of her holiday plans, Jen tells, “To be here in New York. I haven’t been here in the December time in so many years. This is where I grew up, and I’m going to go back home, though. I’m going to milk this as long as I can.”

Photo gallery
http://dnevnohr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6644

Jennifer Aniston Chats with Regis and Kelly Spl68433_002

Dnevnohr

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down