The Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever denied offer to have sex from opposite gender?why!

3 posters

Go down

Have you ever denied offer to have sex from opposite gender?why! Empty Have you ever denied offer to have sex from opposite gender?why!

Post  Rkbehera1 Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:08 pm

This is a typical question to ask.But in a traditional society like India it has significant importance.Physical relationship as per your wish is not treated as healthy.But time has changed now and any body is free to fulfill her/his wishes.But I have denied offer to have sex from opposite gender at least thrice in my life on moral ground.I am still feeling guilty.Is it Ok?Pl. comment

Rkbehera1

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Have you ever denied offer to have sex from opposite gender?why! Empty Re: Have you ever denied offer to have sex from opposite gender?why!

Post  Scarlet Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:07 am

I have said no loads more times than that Laughing So I'd say stop feeling guilty as there's nothing to feel guilty about
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://theden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Have you ever denied offer to have sex from opposite gender?why! Empty Re: Have you ever denied offer to have sex from opposite gender?why!

Post  KatieC Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:56 am

Course its okay to say no. Its your own personal choice
no matter where you live.

I've said no more than once and wish I had to some I said yes to looking back lol!
KatieC
KatieC

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:53 am

KatieC wrote:I've said no more than once and wish I had to some I said yes to looking back lol!

lmao same here the first was the worst Laughing
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://theden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KatieC Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:47 am

Oh God yeah...I've wiped that from my memory though.

The first time just doesn't count cheers
KatieC
KatieC

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down