The Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dad: My Amy's f***** up

Go down

Dad: My Amy's f***** up Empty Dad: My Amy's f***** up

Post  Scarlet Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:52 am

JUNKIE singer AMY WINEHOUSE was discharged from hospital this morning after receiving emergency treatment for a reaction to “medication”.
A spokeswoman for University College Hospital, where the Rehab star spent the night, said she was ushered out via a private exit shortly after 9.45am.

Big
She was said to be in good spirits after a “comfortable night”.

Dad Mitch added that Amy was at home resting with him.

He said: "(She is) right as rain. Amy's responded well to treatment. I must admit, it was very frightening last night, seeing her in that state. But she is with good friends, not hangers-on.

"The doctors say it was an adverse reaction to prescription drugs or mixing them up. They are not sure exactly what happened and they have done tests on her. We are waiting for the results of the toxicology report later today."

The singer was rushed to hospital last night after Mitch called 999 when she started having fits.

Paramedics gave her oxygen and bundled her out of the pad in Camden, North London, into the ambulance.

Distraught Mitch, 54, was heard shouting: “She’s f***** up, she’s f***** up.”

A spokesman for the singer said last night it appeared Amy had suffered a reaction to medication she was taking to help her off hard drugs.

An onlooker last night said worried Mitch told fans: “She’s just mixed up her medication.”

Fan Danny Saunders, 17, of South London, watched the drama unfold around 8.50pm as he waited to see if she would go for a walk.

He saw two paramedics and a doctor rush in and the singer emerged half an hour later.

Danny said: “Amy was surrounded by police and wheeled to an ambulance.

“One of my friends said to Amy’s father, ‘Will she be all right?’ He said, ‘Yes, she’ll be fine’ but he looked upset.”

Later dad Mitch went to University College Hospital and took Amy some Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Asked how she was, Mitch held up two bags of food and said: “This is how serious it is — I’m bringing her some KFC.”

Amy’s spokesman said: “It looks like a reaction to treatment on her anti-drug programme and new things she’s been trying as part of that.”

GEORGETTE FIELDER-CIVIL, mother of Amy’s husband BLAKE, said last night: “I’m not surprised she’s in hospital again. But all that matters to me right now is our son.”

Amy was in hospital earlier this month after collapsing with emphysema.

She was put on Suprax, a strong antibiotic, to combat the lung condition.

And yesterday The Sun told how Mitch insisted Amy, 24, was “fine” after another wild night when she punched a wall, lashed out at security guards and cut her fist.

She has yet another cause for concern — a lump on her breast. But tests have shown it is benign.

Almost exactly a year ago The Sun told how Amy had her stomach pumped after an overdose.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1482341.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=amy+winehouse
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://theden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum