The Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wino has keeled over with stress

Go down

Wino has keeled over with stress Empty Wino has keeled over with stress

Post  Scarlet Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:15 am

AMY WINEHOUSE’s dad MITCH knows all about hospital dashes after a terrifying collapse.

But while he is normally supporting his daughter by her hospital bed, I’m sad to report it is now his own health that is being damaged.

He collapsed last week as the pressure of looking after his wayward daughter finally took its toll.

Mitch has been suffering from stress-related problems and visited a doctor on Thursday for tests.

He was told to take time out from helping his daughter to look after himslef.

The cabbie is due to jet to Spain today for a rest.

A pal revealed: “Mitch isn’t well. He has been taking a lot on and has been dedicating himself to trying to improve Amy’s health. But his own health has suffered as a result.

Panic
“He has been having stress-related panic attacks and collapsed at home last week.

“The doctor did some tests and told him he needed to take time out or he was seriously risking his own well-being. Amy is devastated and told him to get away and relax.

“She told him not to worry about her – but that is easier said than done.”

Mitch, who made a televised plea this weekend for Amy’s friends to stop giving her drugs and even cigarettes, yesterday confirmed he was taking some time out after his scare.

He said: “I’m awaiting the results of tests. I’m going away for a few days and we will see what happens after that.”

Mitch started looking after Amy full-time at her home in Camden, north London, two weeks ago after she quit the hospital where she was being treated.

She was diagnosed with lung condition emphysema at The London Clinic after collapsing at home.

But Mitch’s attempts to keep Amy in her house and away from temptation failed.

She hit local clubs and bars again several times over the last week as she returned to her hard-living ways.

During a wild night out last Thursday she appeared to snort something behind the DJ booth of a London club.

And Amy was up to her usual tricks on stage at Scotland’s T In The Park festival last night.

Dressed in red short shorts and killer gold heels, there were moments that showcased her incredible talent.

Back To Black and You Know I’m No Good were both poignant – but there were also forgotten lyrics and ramblings between songs.

She still has a long way to go to reach the heights fans used to expect – and the set had its fair share of wobbly moments too.

There were also the usual dedications to husband BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL, who is in jail awaiting sentence.

She said: “This is for my husband. He’s out in seven days.” A love heart pinned to her headscarf had Blake written on it.

And there was the usual two fingers up to her ailing dad too – as she lit up a cigarette on stage.

Mitch spoke this weekend about how even smoking was putting her damaged lungs in serious danger.

But she sparked up anyway in front of cameras and thousands of fans.

Amy does not seem able to change her lifestyle to save herself. Let’s hope she can to save her dad.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1417512.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=amy+winehouse
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://theden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down