The Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boyzone Interview

Go down

Boyzone Interview Empty Boyzone Interview

Post  Scarlet Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:30 pm

After eight years of feuds, solo successes and flops, a spot of acting and obscurity, Boyzone are back! We caught up with them at the recording of their live show and documentary The Boyz Are Back in Town…

What has changed most about Boyzone?
Keith: “We’ve got more wrinkles! Loads more wrinkles!”
Shane: “We have a clearer vision of what we want and we’re in control this time. We were pretty out of control back in the day!”

So have you all been working out a lot to get back into shape for the tour?
Ronan: “Yeah! We’ve been exercising with personal trainers and been on strict diets since last October. We feel healthier and fitter.”

You certainly look fit! Do you think you would have got back together if Take That and the Spice Girls hadn’t been so successful with their reunions?
Mikey: “We most probably would have. It was on the cards before Take That and the Spice Girls did it – they just beat us to it!”

Did any of you go to see any of their shows?
Stephen: “I saw the Spice Girls! I thought they were as glam, fun and camp as ever. Where we had eight girls dancing with us, they had eight guys. I guess that’s why I liked the show so much!”

What are the plans for after the tour?
Stephen: “We don’t know where it will go yet – we’ll have to wait and see. We’ll have a new single out this October, though.”
Mikey: “We’re still trying to find the new Boyzone sound. At the moment we have about four or five songs that we’re happy with.”

Any more celebrity reality TV shows in the pipeline?
Ronan: “I don’t know yet. So far I’ve turned down all the offers.”
Stephen: “I did Dancing On Ice.”
Keith: “I was in the first Celebrity Big Brother.”
Shane: “I’m still available!”

‘Fess up – are you still having the odd arguments?
Mikey: “The egotism doesn’t exist anymore. Maybe it did back in the day. We just appreciate it so much more this time around…”

http://star-magazine.co.uk//offtherecord/view/3786/Boyzone/
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://theden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down