The Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Put a little Spice in your Marriage

5 posters

Go down

Put a little Spice in your Marriage Empty Put a little Spice in your Marriage

Post  Elizabeth26 Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:42 pm

Hi guys,

I have been married for about 15 months and really in love with my husband. I find that I'm really busy with work and running the house so it cuts into my quality time with my husband. Do you guys have some tips on how I can bring the spice into my marriage.

Elizabeth26

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Put a little Spice in your Marriage Empty Re: Put a little Spice in your Marriage

Post  Copeland Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:53 pm

Men love to have sex. I would suggest that you set aside a time each day and give your husband some quality time.

Copeland

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Put a little Spice in your Marriage Empty Re: Put a little Spice in your Marriage

Post  Elizabeth26 Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:00 pm

LOL, I just need to commit to putting aside some quality time each day. My husband really deserves it because he's a good person.

Elizabeth26

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWine Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:55 pm

Copeland wrote:Men love to have sex. I would suggest that you set aside a time each day and give your husband some quality time.

yea....i agree with u man....men love to have sex....and most important thing is foreplay before sex..... so i suggest to have sex....with foreplay.

RedWine

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:54 pm

redwine wrote:
Copeland wrote:Men love to have sex. I would suggest that you set aside a time each day and give your husband some quality time.

yea....i agree with u man....men love to have sex....and most important thing is foreplay before sex..... so i suggest to have sex....with foreplay.

That's true without that there's no fun Wink
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://theden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XspaknpX Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:32 pm

Have to totally agree with all the statement made above cyclops

XspaknpX

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down