The Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Kylie or little sis Dannii?

2 posters

Go down

Love Kylie or little sis Dannii? Empty Love Kylie or little sis Dannii?

Post  Scarlet Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:51 am

MY Sun has gone down under this week in our duel debate, asking who you rate out of Dannii or Kylie Minogue.
Pop princess and OBE Kylie has got MY Sun users in a spin with her tracks while sister Dannii failed to impress the judges in the debate started by watersign .

phoebe81 wrote: “Kylie is without doubt the better sister. She is sweet whereas Dannii is sour. Kylie seems more approachable. She is also naturally pretty whereas Dannii looks plastic.”

But in the woman forum, Dannii has one fan, Jonnyknowsmuch, who's struck by the pretty presenter.

“Dannii is the best by a distance for looks and personality. Kylie has a bit of a big head these days, fame has got hold of her way too much.”

The two warblers both rose to fame starring in Aussie soaps. But despite Kylie picking up her mic for 20 years and selling over 60m records, Errika isn't dazzled by the Minogues' music.

“I don't rate either of them as singers. Kylie seems to be a down-to-earth person whereas Dannii comes across as arrogant and her speaking voice is annoying.”

Does Dannii deserve to be crowned top of the pop sisters or should Kylie get the gong? Click on the pics above to see what other users reckon.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/mysun/article1496528.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=Kylie+Minogue
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://theden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Love Kylie or little sis Dannii? Empty Re: Love Kylie or little sis Dannii?

Post  KatieC Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:49 am

I think musically, Kylie is always going to win that vote.
I mean she's more successful and there's no denying that.

But as a personal choice for me, I'm a Dannii fan through and through.
KatieC
KatieC

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down