The Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl: I will outdo Sharon

Go down

Cheryl: I will outdo Sharon Empty Cheryl: I will outdo Sharon

Post  Scarlet Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:18 am

WAG Cheryl Cole says she has got what it takes to do what Sharon Osbourne never did on the X Factor — win it.

The Girls Aloud beauty, 24, has taken over from the 55- year-old rock matriarch and is currently filming auditions up and down the country with her fellow judges Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh.

Speaking for the first time since landing her dream job, Cheryl told TV Biz she is most likely to win the show — because she has experienced both sides of reality TV.

Cheryl won her place in chartbusting pop group Girls Aloud on 2002 TV show Pop Stars: The Rivals and insists she knows how to get the best out of a talent show format.

She said: “Out of all the panel, I am the one who can relate to what those people are going through.”

Winning

Girls Aloud are the biggest chart success ever spawned by a telly talent show. She added: “I stood there and did all that so I have a good chance of winning.”

Last year newcomer Dannii Minogue won the show with her protegé Leon Jackson.

Dannii will join the show late this year as she is Down Under filming Australia’s Got Talent, so Cheryl has chance to get her eye in early and earmark contestants she wants.

A source said: “Cheryl is taking a real interest in some of the younger contestants.”

Cheryl arrived for filming in Birmingham looking very thin. The star has just returned from a make-or-break holiday with love rat hubby Ashley Cole.

An onlooker said: “She was thin and frail.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1336817.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=Girls+Aloud
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://theden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down