The Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britney is all white in bikini

2 posters

Go down

Britney is all white in bikini Empty Britney is all white in bikini

Post  Scarlet Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:45 am

THE BRITNEY SPEARS transformation is almost complete.
Looking at these sensational snaps it seems mad that this is the same Britney who was hospitalised in January.

Smiling and laughing with friends, the pop princess and mum of two looked confident and radiant as she relaxed in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with pals.

And her newly toned physique drew admiring glances from plenty of men poolside.

One lucky lad caught the bikini-clad star's eye and they later made a splash in the pool before hooking up to try out some dance moves.

An onlooker said: "Britney looked incredible. She seemed to be having a ball with pals and enjoyed flirting with a bronzed hunk. He had his hands all over her as they exercised and daned together.

"She seemed keen to capture every moment as her friend was filming Britney on a video camera."

The star has lost almost a stone after cutting out fast food, upping her exercise regime and limiting her late nights.

At present, her only vice seems to be the ciggies.

Even so, the new look Britney should applauded.

Keep up the good work.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1479328.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=Britney+Spears
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://theden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Britney is all white in bikini Empty Re: Britney is all white in bikini

Post  Copeland Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:03 pm

I'm glad to hear some positive publicity about Brittney. I think she looks great and I hope she continue to succeed.

Copeland

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down