The Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take brat

Go down

Take brat Empty Take brat

Post  Scarlet Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:42 am

CONGRATULATIONS to TAKE THAT star GARY BARLOW and his lovely missus Dawn, who are expecting their third baby.
The couple are already the proud parents of Daniel, who is eight next month, and six-year-old Emily.

Dawn is now three months pregnant and the couple are looking forward to their happy arrival in the new year.

I can see a little singing group called THE BARLOWS on its way.

A source revealed: “Gary and Dawn are delighted and everyone is really happy for them.

“They’re such a lovely couple.

“Gary has had some ups and downs but everything is going so well at the moment for him. This is the icing on the cake.”

I’m pleased for him too. He’s a top bloke.

The Take That boys could already put a little five-piece of sprogs together between them — and soon it will be seven because there’s another babe due.

MARK OWEN and his partner EMMA FERGUSON already have a one-year-old son, Elwood, and are expecting their second child in December.

HOWARD DONALD has two kids — nine-year-old daughter Grace from a former relationship and three-year-old Lola with his current girlfriend MARIE-CHRISTINE MUSSWESSELS.

JASON ORANGE is the only one of the fab four who hasn’t settled down and had kids — which pleases the girls in Bizarre HQ.

It’s going to be a busy time for the lads and dads — they are planning to release a new album and hoping to go on tour at the end of the year.

Gary told me they would be back in December when I caught up with him at the Ivor Novello Awards in May.

As that’s pretty close to when Gary and Mark’s babies are due. I’m sure Emma and Dawn are delighted.

Mark’s already started Elwood’s musical education.

He’s been to more festivals than most of us — despite not knowing much about it — and went on Take That’s last tour.

It must be very different for the boys when they go on the road nowadays with all these kids running around.

Then again, I suppose it’s not that strange, after all, they were used to having ROBBIE WILLIAMS in tow.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1432075.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=Take+That
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://theden.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum